Friday, June 11, 2010

Last page before next chapter

So I went to visit the school on Wednesday in beautiful little Parthenay, after practicing a motivation speech the night before, to find that I was already accepted, just need to figure out logistics. Great! New adventure is set to begin on monday (so soon!). We go and check out the student lodgement to find out that there remains just one chamber free for monday. Lucky me. It is two km away, and is a nice atmosphere, with people from everywhere, cooks who cook international foods. Projectors for watching THE WORLD CUP. Computers with internet (meaning I can write with you more often, actually have the time to put more effort into my writing). So this afternoon I finish washing windows for my final office, and it is a big job. Gotta run for now and hop on my moped!

Cheers,
Maurizio

No comments: