Friday, May 14, 2010

D

Driving all around Department seventeen
Digesting red wine, rabbit and white bread
Drifting into sleep and out of it
Depannage house-to-house
Determined to focus and learn
Digging a trench to lay cable
Dreaming of a place untouched, unplanned
Discipline myself to manage my imbalance
Drawing on my emotional strength reserves
Damn well fighting
Doing what feels right, sometimes
Dreading the wrong path
Drink coffee no more
Drying out my bank account
Droughts we threaten the world with
Drifting along without accumulating wealth
Dark future ahead
Diving deeper for oil
Doors open
Doubting which one
Draped in anxiety
Dumbed fields dressed in pesticides
Dividing land for fragmented people
Dinner party distractions from dying systems
Drizzle for the honest, drowning for the damaged rich
Do-it-yourself Dollar-dodgers
Disappointed with their inherited ways
Deciding to distill
Daring to detatch and make a dash
Dancing to the beat of my own drum
Dripping hardly distinguishable from the downpour
Dear friends...

Cheers,
Maurizio

2 comments:

dave said...

I like that letter.

Mimi said...

what are you up to, dave?